This year the OpenLM Summit will take place for the seventh time. As in previous years, we are organising the OpenLM Summit together with the German OpenLM distributor SECOPTENA GmbH!
Who is the OpenLM Summit for?
For our customers and interested parties, we will give an overview of innovations and best practices in licence management for network licences in general and OpenLM in particular within the framework of a one-day event.
Due to the current circumstances, we cannot hold an event this year where we can meet and exchange ideas in person. Therefore, we are again offering the Summit as an online conference with online workshops.
For further information on the content and speakers, please see our Agenda.
Customer and partner lectures
- Keynote: OpenLM - Status Quo, Version 21 and our Roadmap forward
- Licence management with OpenLM: Highly flexible standard software
- OpenLM monitoring as an elementary data source for internal cost allocation
- SIGMASOFT® - Connection on customer request
- Polarion licence management and cost optimisation with the SC-Connector Polarion
- Server licences in the cloud - way out or cost trap?
- SECOPTENA Consulting Services: Example projects
Interactive OpenLM Workshops
This year, there will again be a strong focus on the workshops. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute their ideas, perceptions and requirements on specific OpenLM topics.
- OpenLM Agent
- OpenLM API
- Business process
- User Interface
Date & Registration
Secure your place right now - We will gladly accept your binding commitment here. (a new window opens).
|Thursday, 8 July 2021||10:00 – 16:30|
After your registration you will receive a confirmation of participation from us. As in previous years, participation is free of charge!
Mark your calendar now: iCal Download
This event is supported by SECOPTENA GmbH, OpenLM Ltd, KNS-IT and encad Consulting GmbH.
Further information on the license management software OpenLM can be found on our page.