InspectionXpert: Extended free trials through June 1st, 2020
Together with our partner InspectionXpert, we would like to support you in these difficult times.
We are in an unprecedented time in all of our lives, and it's important we support each other in any way possible. We would like to do our part to help the many job shops that may be struggling at this moment. As of today, we are offering extended free trials of InspectionXpert through June 1st, 2020. No questions asked, no commitment required.
If you are:
- Spending too much time ballooning part drawings
- Creating inspection reports, whether they are PPAP or AS9102 or something unique to your customer
- Retyping your CMM results into your inspection reports
- Looking for efficiencies whether that’s time savings, cost savings, or adjusting to people working remotely.
InspectionXpert and we may be able to help, and I invite you to use it. Get access to InspectionXpert here.
For our customers, you will have unlimited access to InspectionXpert. All customers will have access to an unlimited number of users and all of our Advanced features through June 1st, 2020.
We want to be helpful to you and to your shop and that means standing by you and ensuring you can get the software up and running as quickly as possible, with as little interruption as possible. Most people are able to use InspectionXpert to balloon part drawings and create inspection reports within the first day.
We want you to be able to start saving time right away, so we are doing the following:
- Free live webinars every weekday with product experts to answer questions and partner with you to get implemented quickly.
- Getting Started tutorials and help site of articles, so you can learn on your own time.
- Live support from our team, Monday to Friday from 8:00-5:00 pm.
In these uncertain times, we want to support you, the way that you have supported us over years. That’s why we want to hear from you. We know that every business's circumstances are different, and we want to know more about the challenges you face to see what else we can do to help.
Please share your concerns, feedback, and suggestions. You can email us: info(at)keytodata.com.
Together we can get through this, and come back stronger than ever. For now, be safe, take care of yourself and others.